Friday, December 23, 2016

Why are Christians so utterly confused about the Trinity?


They say "I'm correct, I know the facts", but when you see 10 other Christian answers about the same Trinity question ....... THEY ARE often **DIFFERENT** answers. They all think "I'm correct, I know the facts".

Clearly these Christians are making it up as they go along, in order to appear as the "winner".

My answer

Well for one, because it's full of contradictory teachings, like Jesus being fully divine and fully human simultaneously outside of earth's atmosphere, and that God is not a person but an impersonal construct housing three people.

See my extensive explanations here:

Jesus: a Spirit Born on Earth

Jesus’ Resurrection Body

Hebrews 5:7 and Trinitarianism: A Compatibility Crisis

What a tangled web we weave...

Biblical monotheism is...